Sunday 17 February 2013

Hello Everyone!

 

 

 

 

Welcome to my first Blog. Let tell you a little about myself, I am a pure South African and Love all things creative. I have been living in New Zealand for five years on February 28th 2013, and Love the country and people a lot. I love traveling too, I have been to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, South Africa and in September-October 2013 I will venture off for a holiday in The Peaceful Fiji. I have a small family, I have a Little Brother and A dog called Hope and A gorgeous Cat named Bonnie. I am very passionate about cooking and Because I am 11 I will blog about what Kids really want to eat. In this blog I will write this blog based on true experience and what I have cooked and tasted, I will provide recipes and my Opinion on Certain Food and Drinks. Please Follow my Blog as This is my First ever Blog and would like to share it with everyone all over the World. 

Enjoy!

Jordyn Trollip  

1 comment:

  1. HELLO everyone


    I am so excited that you have visited my blog! follow my blog and recommend My blog to your Friends and Family!!!

    ReplyDelete