Sunday 14 April 2013

SAD NEWS THIS WEEK!

 

This is my last week for my school project to have a consistent and running blog. but, this isn't the end for me my new idea is to have this blog for many more years. This blog has given me a long term project to complete instead of plying silly computer games. Hopefully my blog will grow into a very successful blog. My teacher is an inspiration to this statement as she has made a blog that started off like mine and then flourished to getting up to 80,000 views a  month. I would really like if my blog was as successful as hers because then I could also have a small part time job to have savings for my future, you are helping me achieve my goal by visiting my blog. Though, the only thing that will change from my blog is that it may not be as many weekly posts because I maybe a little busy. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment