Sunday 7 April 2013

What's cooking this Easter?

 

Hi guys! I  really hope you've all had a good Easter off and are all chocolate sick.
well to day I'm just going to share with you what you can do next Easter for Breakfast/lunch/dinner


Breakfast is always really fun because here in New Zealand because you can eat it inside or outside (depending on the horrible Auckland weather which is a lot like the UK) This Year my Family had Warm croissants with cheese and ham or jam and cheese. Me being from South Africa, I added a twist to mine. I had a croissant and stuffed it with Sosaties (South African marinaded Kebab) and Mayonnaise. Not the Healthiest of options (well, who is healthy at Easter time?)
You could also have French toast (savory or sweet) 


Easter lunch is very big here in New Zealand and I think it is also in USA. For lunch we had a typical toasted sandwich, but you could have a traditional feast with a roast leg of ham/lamb and seasonal Vegetables (this is very similar to thanksgiving or Christmas). Here in new Zealand we tend to have very big families so a traditional lunch is a must, but to other it is just another lunch.


Easter Dinner isn't a big thing here but it maybe in other countries. If you toke my advice I would probably take it easy and just have lamb chops and mash potato but it depends what you feel like.

Have a good time and be nice to one another.        

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment